Lamin-Art Website Re-Design
After an in-depth analysis of the existing Lamin-Art website and eight months of research, design and development the I Imagine team developed an engaging, intuitive, visually stimulating website that included the following components:
- Conducted a study among current customers to understand usability and identify areas for improvement
- Developed in-depth site architecture
- Developed Content Management System (CMS) to let employees and other contributors change content when necessary, while using a standard web browser and user friendly interface
- Back-end programming to manage content from the Salesforce database, files systems.
- Ensured simple navigation for users, who can now search the entire collection by color
- Helped cross-promote collections with complimentary suggestions for each product design
- Included interactive elements like expansion buttons for more product information and a favorite button that allows visitors to highlight collections and designs they like
- Developed a wall rack feature that is an exact replica of the physical wall rack found in A/D design libraries
- Integrated social media and added blog feature
“Congratulations on the website. It looks fabulous and works great! I had been wishing for that for so long.”
—Marketing Director, Stephanie G.
“The new site is beautiful and very easy to use. Your team has done a fantastic job.”
—Vice President, Matthew K.
“The new Lamin-Art website is visually appealing and very effective. It’s perfectly representative of the high-end position Lamin-Art holds in the architectural and design world.”
—Designer, Virginie B.